Head HR at Tomorrowland Apparels Private Limited
Views:1567 Applications:386 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:384
Bombay Shirt Company - Director - Finance & Business Strategy - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-10 yrs)
Position - Director of Finance & Business Strategy
We are seeking a talented and experienced professional who will wear multiple hats, engage with senior stakeholders and be an integral part of a growing company.
Job duties and responsibilities :
1. Assisting the senior management team with the entire business planning effort of the Company, including :
- Defining & critiquing our short-term & long-term strategic vision
- Outlining, monitoring & assessing performance/growth/efficiency metrics of all our business verticals; and
- Conducting forecasting exercises & financial analyses for the entire Company
- Developing annual financial plans and projections for the company
- Corporate M&A if applicable
2. Establishing budgets and controls in accordance with the requirements of company departments
3. Overall treasury management, cashflow reporting and long-term cash flow planning to meet the needs of the business
4. Investor Relations
5. Liaising with existing and prospective investors on information requests and diligence matters
6. Preparing monthly investor update materials
7. Preparing interaction materials for prospective investors including business plans and company presentations
8. Coordinating with internal teams, and external agencies for due diligence matters
9. Business Strategy
10. Preparing of market entry plan for new markets (online, offline)
11. Processing, reviewing, and distributing monthly management accounts to the senior management team, and as applicable to the Board and shareholders
12. Driving of ad-hoc strategic projects
Job requirements :
- Work experience of 5-8 years, ideally within the venture capital, investment banking, equity research, or consulting industries
- Education at a top-tier university/college
- Strong understanding of ecommerce businesses
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent Excel modelling skills, and ability to handle large data sets
- Excellent communication skills and an outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to think creatively and support decisions analytically
- Strong work ethic and discipline
- Paranoia for organization, timeliness and optimization
- Passion for entrepreneurship
Reports to : CEO/CGO.
Location : Lower Parel
About Us :
We are on a mission to change the way the apparel industry works, not only within India, but globally.
Standard sizes and ubiquitous designs cannot be the norm. Your style should be personal to you. Every piece of clothing, especially made to fit you. Each year, millions of tons of excess inventory fill landfills worldwide. Workers around the world are provided squalid working conditions and paid substandard wages. We are set to change that. This is the future of fashion.
Our platform houses multiple brands within the broader apparel & fashion space. Launched in 2012, Bombay Shirt Company is the first online custom shirt brand in India. We are on a mission to reinforce that world class quality and product can originate in Bombay.
We combine the tailoring heritage of Bombay with best-in-class machinery and automation, to deliver a world-class customer experience.
Our second brand Korra, is a custom-denim and chino brand that focuses onhigh quality and consciously produced jeans and trousers for Men.
Our refined urban essentials brand cityof_, defines easy, modern, well-made staples for people who dress for themselves and the cities they inhabit.
Pause is a 5-year-old slow fashion brand that makes clothes for women of every shape, age and size. We believe conscious clothing can be beautiful, versatile and accessible for every day.
Over the next 12-18 months, we aim to add brands with complimentary visions and ethos to our platform as we continue to scale our consumer offering.
The website, www.bombayshirts.com is supplemented by 20 stores in India, and 1 in New York City.
We have recently raised a substantial round of funding from a leading Consumer Technology fund with a track record of scaling disruptive consumer businesses. Together, we aim to revolutionize the way that fashion and apparel is consumed.