HR - Executive at Bombay Play Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Views:187 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Bombay Play - Art Director (6-20 yrs)
As our Art Director, you will lead, grow, and mentor our team and provide art direction with hands-on experience into the field. You should be an experienced and talented leader with a creative flair, originality, and a strong visual sense for creating and executing high-quality concepts and artworks for our games. You will be able to work closely with the teams to set the quality standards for our games. You will be able to hold a vision of a product and communicate that clearly to the key stakeholders while guiding and supporting our team to get the most out of the art team. You will be working in a multi-faceted role in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment, which is core to our culture.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Your job responsibilities include, but are not limited to :-
- Motivate and inspire the art team ensuring they keep the artistic style and mood consistent with defined visual style.
- Be able to establish best practices and methods for the art team and act as a mentor for the artists and coach them by providing them artistic leadership and lead team to drive the overall vision of the project.
- Nourish the artistic vision by looking for sources of inspiration out of the video game industry.
- Participate in controlling the unity of all visual elements of Bombay Play games: models, characters & atmosphere.
- Follow the work of the team and ensure they reach the expected artistic quality.
- Contribute to the art pipeline definition and develop milestones for art team.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
- A number of years working in game development as a senior member of the Art Department.
- Knowledge of current game art production pipelines and workflows.
- A solid understanding of a variety of art 2D and 3D software packages as well as a knowledge of game engines.
- A strong understanding of colour theory, composition and staging techniques, as well as UI/UX.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and stock allowance
- Flexible timing and work from home days
- Relocation allowance
- Located in the heart of vibrant Bangalore. Our office is a stones throw from everything you need.
- Beautifully designed large office space.
- Work directly with experienced founders with deep expertise in their fields
- Medical insurance for you and your family.