Principal at Bolden Ventures Pvt Limited
Views:597 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Bolden Ventures - Director - Investment Banking (7-12 yrs)
Bolden is a provider of premium research, investment and consulting support in Delhi.
1. We offer competitive intelligence, investment, and market entry services
2. Our clients are leading technology companies, venture capital and consulting firms
3. We focus exclusively on technology and clean tech sectors
4. Founded in 2015, we are profitable from 1st year and have high client retention rates
5. We offer a fun, caring and rewarding work environment
6. Our key differentiators for clients are value and integrity
Bolden has been growing steadily at a rate of 7-10% per year since we started in 2015. We have been singularly focused on client satisfaction and client value. Now, we have good reputation, connections, and growing client interest. We feel it is the time to pursue new, bigger challenges and change the trajectory of growth.
Here is what we think you would do:
As a Director of the Investment Baking Arm, you would be responsible for setting-up and growing the venture investing arm of Bolden which is already in progress. The fund shall focus exclusively on clean tech and aims to scale up the breakthrough technologies to save the planet from collapse. Specifically, it will focus on meat and dairy alternatives, clean energy, energy efficiency, plastic alternatives, regenerative farming, and energy sector focused SaaS.
- Work with the existing investors and get new ones to develop the fund
- Lead the deal sourcing and engagement work
- Lead content marketing program to build wider network, name and to keep the existing investors and targets engaged
- Develop a unique value proposition and market it with an aim of wide recognition
- Lead the legal and compliance clearances including the SEBI registration
- Build a team of bright buy and sell-side people
- 12+ years of experience in venture investing roles with leading private equity, venture capital or other leading investment firms
- End-to-end understanding of venture investing businesses with the ability to lead
- Proven expertise of building and maintaining client relationships
- An impeccable record of integrity and transparency
- A strong interest in the environment is a must
- Preferably be a vegan
Competitive outcome based remuneration with equity. Opportunity to lead the building of world's first and foremost climate change focused investment banking business.