AVP - HR at BOB Financial Solutions Ltd.
Views:759 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
BoB Financial Solutions - Project Manager - Technology (5-15 yrs)
Key highlights of the role are listed below (purely indicative and not limiting):
- Manage the software release schedule for multiple project teams for multiple competing projects in parallel
- Lead development teams using the Agile Scrum framework: run backlog grooming sessions, sprint planning, standups, monitor burn down charts, resolve impediments to achieving goals, and coordinate retrospectives.
- Manage dependencies between multiple projects.
- Manage deliverables from multiple interdependent component projects to schedule with competing priorities simultaneously.
- Drive Design, development and implementation of requested changes to program components by working with Product, UX, UI, Verification, Validation, and Projects teams
- Drive Implementation in waterfall project deliver environment
- Software Delivery commitments to customers and flags issues appropriately
- Risk plan and mitigation
- Management of adhoc product and business requirements and develop the quality and timely release plan
- Creates and maintain appropriate JIRA/Excel dashboards and boards for flagging any SLA breaks
- Prepare and present project status to key stakeholders at regular intervals
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the legal compliance process, how to apply it and ensure it.
- Act as a single program voice in a cross-geo, cross functional environment and manage upstream and downstream status communication.
- Manage the delivery of IT Systems implementations, delivering on time, on budget and to a high standard
- Define and manage to a clearly documented process with lifecycle objective milestones, lifecycle architecture milestones, dependencies, risk analysis and risk mitigation plan;
- Managing a change control process in relation to the project/programme, gain agreement for revisions to the scope from project sponsors, and ensure
projects continue to meet business objectives. - Coordinate third parties such as System Integrators, Third Party Vendors and back-end API providers
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- 5+ years of Project/Program Management
- Proficiency in Project Management tools like MS Project, JIRA etc.
- PMP certification is MUST
- Excellent Domain knowledge of Banking/NBFC industry.
- Experience in API Banking/ Digital Projects
- Strong vendor and third party team management experience during IT Project Execution.
- Comfortable with Agile Development Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming) as well as Waterfall Development (MPP/Visio) environment