AVP - HR at BOB Financial Solutions Ltd.
Views:2081 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
BoB Financial Solutions - Assistant Vice President - Credit Underwriting (12-19 yrs)
Key highlights of the role are listed below (purely indicative and not limiting):
- Responsible for the Credit card and Unsecured Loan Originations & Underwriting function at BFSL.
- Manage quality of risk origination underwriting for Credit Cards and Personal Loans.
- Recruit, train and retain a qualified UW team.
- Ensure full adherence to all risk policies and other risk operations desk instructions that is updated from time to time.
- Comply with all Regulatory and other compliance policies including controlling of operational risks.
- Drive service operations with adequate staffing (capacity plan management), productivity and effectiveness metrics.
- Recommend and monitor UW delegation and deviation performance
- Deliver promised turnaround time (TAT) for card/loan decisions.
- Partner with Policy/Analytics to define policies and practices aligned with Industry standards/ best practices.
- Provide SME (subject matter expertise) leadership for various applications including origination systems, BRE system development / sign-off on system changes etc.
- Develop Process Maps and SOPs to drive efficiencies and control operational risk.
- Stakeholder Management timely feedback to Policy and Business based on market and UW feedback.
- Monthly /Quarterly credit and process reviews with Senior Management.
- Interface internal/external Audit/ Regulators; ensure satisfactory audit ratings.
- Develop and maintain a healthy working relationship with the Sales teams.
Job specific skills Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- Strong understanding of Credit card / Loan application systems to streamline delivery and effectiveness.
- Good understanding to credit policies and other risk rules governing underwriting of unsecured lending products.
- Strong team building and people management skills are a must.
- Good Interpersonal skills to build and sustain relationships with other stakeholders like Sales/ Risk Management etc.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills & command over English.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering on Plan/Budget for both Provisions/losses and expense.
- Understanding of credit card product is preferable including working understanding of the Card platforms.