AVP - HR at BOB Financial Solutions Ltd.
Views:3190 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
BoB Financial Solutions - Assistant Vice President - Credit Underwriting (12-19 yrs)
Key highlights of the role are listed below (purely indicative and not limiting):
- Responsible for the Credit card and Unsecured Loan Originations & Underwriting function at BFSL.
- Manage quality of risk origination underwriting for Credit Cards and Personal Loans.
- Recruit, train and retain a qualified UW team.
- Ensure full adherence to all risk policies and other risk operations desk instructions that is updated from time to time.
- Comply with all Regulatory and other compliance policies including controlling of operational risks.
- Drive service operations with adequate staffing (capacity plan management), productivity and effectiveness metrics.
- Recommend and monitor UW delegation and deviation performance
- Deliver promised turnaround time (TAT) for card/loan decisions.
- Partner with Policy/Analytics to define policies and practices aligned with Industry standards/ best practices.
- Provide SME (subject matter expertise) leadership for various applications including origination systems, BRE system development / sign-off on system changes etc.
- Develop Process Maps and SOPs to drive efficiencies and control operational risk.
- Stakeholder Management timely feedback to Policy and Business based on market and UW feedback.
- Monthly /Quarterly credit and process reviews with Senior Management.
- Interface internal/external Audit/ Regulators; ensure satisfactory audit ratings.
- Develop and maintain a healthy working relationship with the Sales teams.
Job specific skills Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- Strong understanding of Credit card / Loan application systems to streamline delivery and effectiveness.
- Good understanding to credit policies and other risk rules governing underwriting of unsecured lending products.
- Strong team building and people management skills are a must.
- Good Interpersonal skills to build and sustain relationships with other stakeholders like Sales/ Risk Management etc.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills & command over English.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering on Plan/Budget for both Provisions/losses and expense.
- Understanding of credit card product is preferable including working understanding of the Card platforms.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.