AVP - HR at BOB Financial Solutions Ltd.
Views:836 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
BoB Financial Solutions - Assistant Manager - IT Infrastructure Management (5-22 yrs)
The Assistant Manager - IT (Infrastructure) will be responsible for the implementation of IT system solutions for BFSL. A skilled IT Infrastructure professional who will use knowledge and expertise to support our competencies with everyday IT Infrastructure needs and maintain corporate systems and IT infrastructure on the Private and Public cloud.
Essential Functions :
- Responsible for Linux server installation, maintenance, monitoring, data backup and recovery, security and administration.
- Preparing dashboard/ deck for quarterly/ monthly business review meeting and be seated in review call.
- Fair knowledge in Virtualization technologies like VMware, Hyper V and/or IBM Power VM.
- Enterprise SAN/NAS Storage like EMC, HCI HP, Netapp etc.
- Backup solutions like Commvault, HP DP or VERITAS Netback up technology.
- Strong basics in at least at Linux & Windows OS Platform.
- Fair Knowledge in DC LAN/WAN Switching/Routing, Firewall, Load balancer, Anti-virus and Security concepts.
- Good Knowledge at Infra / Application monitoring tools.
- Disaster Recovery solutions including different types of replication solutions (Host based, Disk based etc.).
- Architecture Experience in DC Transformation projects.
- Accountable hardware sizing and designing for Hypervisor /VMware based projects.
- Managing and maintaining hardware inventory in datacenter.
- Maintaining and tracking the inventory for server, storage and OS to renew AMC.
- Communicating and coordinating with vendor to get better TCO for proposed hardware.
- Planning and implementing project guideline and its future expansion requirement.
- Server resource designing, sizing and capacity plan as per Application requirements. Prepare (PR) approval note for procurement of required hardware.
- Maintaining process documents for new client infrastructure system before make them LIVE as per clients Security policy.
- Monitoring day-to-day activity process documents and try to resolve any deviation or any pending operation activity like Backups/ DC-DR Sync/ EOD.
- Administering mission critical framework/ application process control and DIGI cert SSL certificate update process in all secure access related web servers, as per ITSM policy.
- Monitoring various reports provide by team as a part of daily health checkup and preventive maintenance activity for all real-time critical windows server and virtual infra.
- Accountable for data restorations along with process documents as per BCP guidelines and ISO audit.
- Resolving and documenting problems encountered.
- Providing telephonic support to System Administrators who are at remote location for any system issue.
- Data center and server installation, maintenance, monitoring of all servers.
- Disaster Recovery and Incident Response Planning.
- Responsible for managing storage requirement for various applications.
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- 5 + years of relevant experience in IT infrastructure and 2 Years hands on at least one of them i.e. Linux, MS Windows Server, Active Directory.
- MCSE, CCNA, Cloud Certified.
- Hands ON Active Directory.
- Experience in Datacentre Projects.
- Vendor management and third party team management.
- Good Understanding of various Operating System, Various DC management tools.
- Strong business writing skills and verbal communication.
- Ability to produce excellent work under multiple, tight deadlines.
- Motivated self-starter.