HR Manager at Bob Financial
Views:147 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
BOB Financial - Manager - Human Resources Project Management (5-10 yrs)
Manager -Human Resources Project Management / BFSI / Fintech / Metro Cities
BFSI/Fintech Company looking for Managers in Human Resources Project Management domain based out of Mumbai. Position is hybrid and does require working from Office as well as few days of work from Home.
Key highlights of the role are listed below (purely indicative and not limiting):
HR Project Management:
- Designing HR strategy, manpower budgeting and 5-year plan in line with company growth strategy
- Act as an integral advisor and coach to senior leaders and HR team members on Talent strategy
- Develop, monitor and review HR strategies/projects plans for HR verticals.
- Gap analysis to ensure smooth and timely identification of any gaps which may be relevant to HR strategy / Processes.
- Draft and support the implementation of relevant processes
- Support Head HR to manage information exchange and ensure effective communication occurs across key stakeholder groups.
- Assist in the preparation of papers, including those for the Board, Sub Committees of the Board.
- Assist in the preparation of agendas and capturing of minutes for meetings
- Ensure that emerging issues pertaining to internal as well as external environment/markets are brought to the Head HR's attention.
- Monitoring and deploying Corporate HR deliverables in the areas of talent management, policy review and OD interventions
- Supporting Corporate HR lead in driving performance management and employee engagement interventions.
- Assisting Head Human Resources in developing dashboards and analytics on HR function
- Be the intellect behind developing strategy decks and HR project plans
- Collaborate with HR team with best practice suggestions in tune with company culture and growth needs.
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- A full time MBA with experience in broad range of human resource domains including Project management, with minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Experience in performance management, leadership hiring and manpower planning
- Confidence to have a strong point of view and express it even if it proves unpopular
- Attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated, directed, and change oriented
- Prior work experience in BFSI sector is preferred
- Extensive experience in OD projects, data analytics and manpower budgeting.