HR Manager at Bob Financial
Views:109 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
BOB Financial - Manager - Human Resources Operations (4-10 yrs)
BFSI/Fintech Company looking for Managers in Human Resources Payroll & Operations domain based out of Mumbai. Position is hybrid and does require working from Office as well as few days of work from Home.
Key highlights of the role are listed below (purely indicative and not limiting):
Manager HR - Employee Lifecycle Management is dual responsibility role which will manage Employee Lifecycle along with Payroll & Operations. Incumbent will be heavily involved in managing activities related to the same.
Following are the detail of role & responsibilities:
- Ensure effectiveness and end-to-end employee lifecycle management (pre-boarding to off boarding) both from organization and employee experience perspective.
- Ensure HR compliances and ensure adherence to relevant laws.
- Responsible for maintaining employee records and ensure data quality i.e. timeliness availability, accuracy and completeness.
- Automating and digitizing the HR processes
- Provide employee focused experience through timely and accurate completion of queries and activities
- Liaison with other external vendors/agencies and other shared services organization teams
- Managing personnel files and ensuring timely updation of records.
- Ensuring compliance with state and local laws/rules in HR.
- Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in tax exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers etc.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Complies with state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Effective management of employees leave and attendance process.
- And, any other responsibilities, as assigned by organization.
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- A full time MBA with experience in broad range of human resource domains including Payroll & Operations with minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Experience in HR Operations and Payroll
- Extensive experience in employee life cycle management, data analytics and manpower management.
- Highly self-motivated, directed, and change oriented
- MS Excel
- Attention to detail