BNY Mellon - Lead Manager - Client Services (10-12 yrs)
Title: Lead Manager, Client Service
Experience: 10 to 12 years
Key skills : Loan Syndication, Loan Servicing, Team Handling, Team Management , Collateral loans,
Job Description :
- Manages multiple client service teams responsible for providing quality support to clients with transactions and resolving operational issues on a daily basis.
- Maintains familiarity with industry best practices Develops and maintains policies and procedures for teams managed.
- Sets metrics and goals to ensure continuous process improvement and optimal client satisfaction.
- Resolves highly complex or non-routine client issues or inquiries as needed.
- Maintains relationships with business teams to report client trends and needs.
- May provide forward-looking insight on client issues to drive future revenue growth.
- Oversees and provides guidance on internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Determines needed improvements through review and analysis of problems reported.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their
professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Manages one or more client service/support teams.
- Responsible for the achievement of multiple team goals and objectives, talent management and supervision of team members.
- Teams support multiple, moderately complex to highly complex (platinum) client accounts.