BNY Mellon - Lead Analyst - Credit Risk (3-10 yrs)
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon is all about.
We're seeking a future team member for the role of Lead Analyst to join our Credit Risk team. This role is located in Pune, Maharashtra - HYBRID.
In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
- Creating credit underwritings for the FMU clients, like Central Counterparties (CCPs), Central Securities Depositories (CSDs) and Payment Systems in the portfolio
- Tracking and monitoring the credit exposures within the portfolio
- Reporting the credit exposure for the stakeholder consumption, which involves senior management within the bank
- Tracking the industry trends and developments and reporting to stakeholders
- Liaising with business, traders, legal, project managers for portfolio managements tasks
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- MBAs or CAs with relevant experience in the Credit analysis, FMU credit experience preferred.
- Understanding of Credit exposures, specifically counterparty credit exposures is preferred.
- Basic understanding of credit documents like GMRA, ISDA
- 3+ years of experience in Credit Risk Ratings or Credit Underwriting.
- Experience in Credit Analysis (CAMEL) for Banks, Broker Dealers and FIG.
- Experience with financial model creations, Stress exposure reporting
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.