Assistant Manager at BNP Paribas
Views:1468 Applications:486 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
BNP Paribas - Equity Research Support Role - Energy Sector (3-5 yrs)
We are currently looking for experienced professionals in the area of equity research (energy sector) to support the lead analyst covering the India Oil & Gas sector. The associate will be based out of Mumbai
Location: Goregaon East, Mumbai
Under the guidance of the lead analyst, the associate will perform the following:
- Collect secondary and primary data, build and regularly update industry databases and perform industry analysis
- Prepare financial statement forecasts for companies under coverage
- Estimate the fair value for stocks of companies under coverage and determine investment recommendations for stocks
- Write an equity research report detailing the industry outlook and the investment thesis on a particular stock or multiple stocks under coverage
- Prepare research reports providing regular updates on industries and companies under coverage
- Prepare presentations for analyst marketing roadshows
- Liaise with investor relations departments of companies under coverage and attend quarterly earnings conference calls and analyst meets of companies
- Preferably 2-5 years- relevant experience in Energy sector
- Have an MBA degree or CA or should have passed at least 2 levels of CFA
- Have an in-depth knowledge of financial modelling and valuation techniques. They should be proficient in using Bloomberg and MS Office applications such as Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Familiarity with economic data, inter-relation between economic variables, etc.
- Committed to upholding high standards of integrity, having sound analytical skills and are passionate about investing
- Have a flair for business writing and excellent inter-personal skills to build relationships with personnel of companies under coverage, industry experts and internal stakeholders like equity sales and sales traders.