Assistant Manager at BNP Paribas
Views:3995 Applications:818 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
BNP Paribas - Equity Research Analyst (2-5 yrs)
Equity Reserach Analyst - BFSI (India Market)
BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships
BNP Paribas India Solutions Pvt Ltd.
BNP Paribas India Solutions Private Limited is a global delivery centre for BNP Paribas Group, one of the largest banking groups in the world. BNPPISPL provides IT, IT Enabled Services to the predominantly international Corporate and Investment Banking business of BNP Paribas Group. Corporate and Investment banking is one of the key business lines of BNP Paribas Group. BNPPISPL was created in 2005.
In 2010, BNP Paribas India celebrated its 150th anniversary in India of banking presence.
BNP Paribas India Solutions is looking for experienced professionals in the area of research and analytics in finance to support the analysts and business in the APAC region.
Job Role: Associate / Senior - Research (BFSI Team)
Location: Goregaon East, Mumbai
Department: Research Team
Shift Timings, if any: General, India hours (as required)
Job Purpose :
Onshore financial research associate for India and will involve data collection and presentation, reviewing industry research reports, financial modeling and company valuation support, support the writing of research reports, etc.
Key Responsibilities :
- Building and refining financial models (DCF, forecasting, etc)
- Valuation analysis and comparison with peers / industry benchmarks
- Analyzing financial statements and industry reports
- Writing reports summarizing your analysis
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with key people in the companies and in the industry covered to enhance the research process
Candidate Requirements for the role:
- Expertise with research databases like Bloomberg, Factset, Reuters, Thomson Research, etc
- Familiarity with accounting, financial ratios, financial statements
- Familiarity with economic data, inter-relation between economic variables, etc.
- MBA in Finance or Chartered Accountant, or Engineering Degree or Degree in Math with a Post graduate qualification in Finance
- Specialization in Quant skills desirable
Years of experience: Preferably 2-5 years- relevant experience. Preferably in equity research - BFSI sector
Technical knowledge & Skills:
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Excel Word, Powerpoint
Preferred Industry / Domain experience : Preferably research support experience
Behavioral Skills / Competencies:
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skill
- Strong analytical mind
- Ability to manage priorities
- Stretch to meet tight deadlines when required
- Good Team Player