CEO and Executive Director at Breakthrough Management Group India Pvt Ltd
Views:3008 Applications:668 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
BMGI - Consultant - Operational Excellence - IIT/IIM/NIT/BITS (6-9 yrs)
Breakthrough Management Group International (BMGI), a global consulting firm with a strong focus on delivering results, partners with organizations in various stages of their business life cycle to transform their business performance. BMGI enables businesses solve strategic, organizational and process problems. With a global presence, BMGI has developed a loyal clientele that today exceeds 200 active clients. More than 400 engagements have been delivered by about 250 consultants around the globe. BMGI has delivered an ROI of 5:1 to 20:1.
In India, BMGI is located in Mumbai. Our clients are leading Fortune 1000 global companies and leading Indian companies from diverse industries such as Pharma, Auto, FMCG, financial services, chemicals, discrete manufacturing, telecommunications, petrochemical, textiles, biotechnology, IT/ITES, healthcare & energy. Some of our global clients include Hitachi, Siemens, Philips, Unilever, DeBeers, ABB, Avis Budget Group, TNT Express, and General Dynamics. Our Indian clients include amongst others, Asian Paints, Apollo Tyres, ITC, John Deere, ABG Group, Piramal Healthcare, HDFC Bank and Sudarshan Chemicals.
The Opportunity: Consultant - Operational Excellence
- This is a position of significant responsibility at BMGI. As part of this role, you will be working with BMGI clients to solve business problems and deliver & exceed targeted business results.
- This is primarily through Operational Excellence programs where you will own responsibility for specific organizational challenges that require hands-on action.
- The selected candidate would independently lead or be a part of a larger consultant team in the area of Operational Excellence.
- The role involves using BMGI's world-class processes and proven methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma and Innovation.
- Typical interventions that you may lead as part of the delivery process include - opportunity assessment for driving top-line and bottom-line improvements, program management of Operational Excellence engagements, project mentoring, providing effective & efficient solutions and training teams on improvement tools and methods.
- The job also requires managing change so as to ensure successful implementation of solutions, engaging with client leadership/teams and presenting to Leadership.
- The position is based in Mumbai with extensive travel, primarily within India.
The Right Profile:
- BMGI is looking for candidates who want to be recognized for the difference they make to the clients and helping BMGI maintain its flagship position as World Leaders in Performance Excellence.
- The right candidates would have experience of 6 to 9 years in Operations Excellence consulting or in leading multiple improvement programs in manufacturing organizations.
- The candidate should have ideally worked in a premier consulting firm in Operational Excellence.
- The candidate would be experienced in driving breakthrough performance which has directly impacted the P&L of the company or led to a significant transformation in the business.
- You should be capable of managing change on-site, engaging with Senior Leadership, lead workshops, conduct training & facilitate teams and have strong project management capability.
- Knowledge on a variety of problem-solving/ analytical tools is required.
- The candidate should have typically spent 125-200 days per year for 5-7 years on Operational Excellence consulting on-site.
- Candidates are expected to have a strong deadline orientation, good written/oral communication skills and excellent MS Office skills.
- Preference would be given to candidates with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt / Master Black Belt Certification.
- Strong grasp on data analysis software such as Minitab or SPSS would be an added advantage.
- Candidates must be MBA / MTech from premier institutes such as IIT, IIM, BITS, HBS, Wharton, Kellogg and Engineers from Tier 1 institutes such as IIT, BITS, Stanford and MIT (US).
The Remuneration: With a fixed and variable structure, the salary would not be a constraint for the right candidate. Please mention your current CTC (with the breakup) in the application.