Head HR at Bluone
Views:536 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:146
BluOne - Community Specialist - Social Media (4-8 yrs)
Social Media Community Specialist (Brand Advocate)
We are looking for a Social Media Community Specialist who has the knowledge and experience to connect our clients with their audience through digital channels by building communities and ensuring regular updates and conversations by engaging with the audience.
Strong command over Social Media Channels and good communication (written and verbal) skills are essential for the role; but above all, the right attitude is critical.
Focus: Social Media & Community Management
- Manage the Social Media handles for the brand and the client.
- Assist in developing the brand voice and tone.
- Amplify brand presence by engaging in dialogues within the community and externally.
- Collaborate with other departments and vendors for content creation.
- Responsible for all content, development, planning and posting strategy.
- Work with clients to establish marketing objectives and KPI.
- Report monthly on the progress of all social media campaigns.
- Assist in developing client presentations and participate in meetings.
- Community development for our clients and in-house products and services.
Only those candidates may apply who:
- Have 4+ years of demonstrable experience in a similar role, and are looking for a long-term position.
- Well versed with Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, Youtube and other popular social platforms.
- Prior experience in executing organic and paid to campaign on various social media channels.
- Hands on experience with hygiene checks, audits and social media listening.
- Have a strong portfolio of working on diverse and multiple types of campaigns simultaneously. Prior experience working with the US Health Care would be an advantage.
- Have proven team-oriented leadership and hands-on project management capabilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Have sharp attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills, smart decision-making ability, and be able to manage time, resources, teams and campaign budgets effectively and efficiently.
- Understand the intricacies of various demographics and psychographics, and have led digital teams and external vendors to plan, roll out and execute online campaigns.
- Have excellence in written and oral English communication. You shall be reading, writing, analyzing, interpreting, negotiating and presenting business correspondence with groups of managers, vendors, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Are proactively analytical, problem-solving and calculative aptitude, along with having remarkable wit and presence of mind.
- Have the vision and capability to bridge the gap between the present and the future.
- Are able and interested in being part of a team dedicated to delivering quality work.
- Can constantly learn and unlearn, willing to share/teach, and are not afraid of experiments and change.
- Have a green outlook and care about the environment.
- Are responsible entrepreneurs in their pursuit.
- Focused on achieving the goals of BluOne and our clients.
- Flexible to work with India and US time zones simultaneously.
- Are available to join full time at our Noida office.
This is an evolving role with a lot of opportunities for growth for the right candidate.
We are conveniently working from our homes with the optimism to reopen the office in a few months.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Recruitment Process may change depending on the number and types of applications received, but candidates are always informed before the beginning of the next round, and are provided with appropriate time for preparations.