Head HR at Bluone
Views:543 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
BluOne - Account Manager - Sales (5-8 yrs)
Client: Company is a leading On-Demand Edge Cloud Service provider headquartered in US with over 180 POPs across 37 countries.
Location: Navi Mumbai
Experience: 4 years plus in cloud solution selling. Experience in handling Media, Entertainment, OTT, Gaming verticals will be preferred.
Role: We are looking for an ENERGETIC and SAVVY Sales Account Manager to present & share our solutions with large & mid-size enterprises. You will engage in new account acquisition and help expand our existing accounts. This opening is a quota-based sales position at a fast-growing technology company in a highly competitive industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage in New Account acquisition focusing on large and mid-sized Enterprises.
- Meet with key customers and decision-makers to develop effective relationships. Be an end user resource to help develop solutions.
- Engage and influence broad set of decision makers within prospects and clients.
- Coordinate with Opportunity Development Team (Inside Sales) on a strategy for lead and sales opportunity qualification and pursue the most qualified prospects.
- Strategize, negotiate, and close deals.
- Meet & exceed an annual sales quota, with focus on number of new logos acquired.
- A minimum of 4 years sales experience in information technology industry.
- Data center industry and enterprise account experience preferred.
- Strong solution selling skills, including extensive experience selling to the C-suite.
- Project management skills including planning, organizing, and coordinating tasks.
- Computer proficiency with knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word / Excel / Outlook / PowerPoint), maintain records in CRM.
- Positive relationship management skills
- Ability to leverage network for introductions / new business prospects.
- Ability to work well as part of an extended sales team.
- Positive attitude and hunter mentality
- Bachelor's/PG degree in Engineering preferred.
Work environment is fast paced, and priorities can shift quickly. All associates are expected to go outside their primary responsibilities when required, and multi-task job duties on a regular basis.
This is an opportunity, as critical member of our team, for you to leave your mark at an organization that is not only growing rapidly but also believes in a pioneering spirit. Not forgetting of course, the competitive salary, great company culture, and attractive benefits.