Executive - Admin & Amp - HR at Bluetown (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2175 Applications:633 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Bluetown - Global Manager - Supply Chain (5-12 yrs)
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
You will be responsible for finding suppliers in India and globally, covering Bluetown global demand. Additionally you will create BoQ, Purchase orders, and do continuously follow up on purchases. Besides handling global shipment and logistics:
- Develop and implement local/regional procurement strategies to support global procurement goals
- Identify and build relationship with new/existing suppliers (both international and local) to support business requirement
- Alternative Supplier/Backup supplier identification
- Understand business, demand, legal and technical requirements and its implications on sourcing and supplier base
- Understand Cash flow of various projects to decide target price.
- Develop, improve and maintain BoQ
- Detailed cost and cash flow calculations
- Build item wise cost with bench marking of all items in the respective international markets
- Activity Based Costing of the Services activity for various markets.
- Tender and bid preparation
- Pre-production and production preparation, using our PLM system
- Contract management
- Closely work with internal stakeholders across the company delivering value to BLUETOWN
- Coordinate with R&D and Tender Bidding team to ensure new product availability as per timelines at targeted costs
- Build strong relationship with suppliers for long term competitive advantage - Identify value engineering initiatives for cost optimization
- Coordinating, planning and managing the requirements of commissaries, warehousing and logistics
- Handle domestic and international transfer of materials- commercially, legally and operationally. Experience in regulation on various category of items for import/export is essential.
- Support ERP system (supply chain scope) implementation in the international markets
- Run continuous improvement projects with supplier incl. root cause problem solving
- Benchmark activities and contribute to the technical saving pipeline
- Preparation of instructions as well as the implementation of new workflows
- Various other tasks in the Supply Chain Department in BLUETOWN
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS External:
- BLUETOWN suppliers, service providers & production partners
- Global Director, Supply Chain
- SCM in India
- Projects Globally
- In-depth understanding of Global Supply Chain
- Microsoft Excel advanced usage (Formulas, Piovot tables etc.)
- Must-have experience of various tools related to SCM e.g.
- ERP system (Microsoft Navision, D365 Business Central, SAP, or similar)
- PLM tool (Arena PLM or similar)
- Basic understanding of ISP/Telecom business and technical architecture.
- MBA in Supply Chain/Operations from Tier-1/Tier-2 B-school with 5 years of work experience OR 10 years of work-experience in handling Supply Chain Operations
- Must have at least 3 years of work-experience in handling import-export based supply chain operations
- Understanding of Legalities, taxes and other regulations applicable in domestic/international transfer of various materials.
- Familiar with Navision/Business Central or similar tools
- User level familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Experience of working in Start-up like Environment
- Experience in working in collaborative and/or international teams
- Experience of using collaborative tools like Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint, Smartsheet
- Understanding of MS-Office tools such as powerpoint, outlook.
- Excellent negotiation skills required to negotiate with suppliers, vendors and partners across geographies.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities.
- Ability to work with multiple constraints. You will be dealing with legal, financial, commercial, technical and business side teams both internal as well as external.
- Excellent command over English- both written and oral.
- Ability to work in ambiguous environment with little or no guidance.
- Fast learner, expected to land running on the assignments.
- Structured, Team Player
- Experience in handling confidential data
- Working hours: 9 hours per day
- Working environments: Office environment and production plants
- Working Location: BLUETOWN India main office in Delhi and at manufacturing locations of various vendors/suppliers
- Travel: Based on requirement, typically under 120 days per year