Bluebox - Vice President - Human Capital Management/HR Management (6-12 yrs)
Bluebox - VP - Human Capital Management (HR Management) - Remote Role
Salary offered : 9-15 LPA
Bluebox, founded in 1981, is a beacon of steadfast expertise and success in Asia's dynamic business landscape. With over 40 years of rich history, we have grown from a boutique professional services group into a significant enabler of business transformation and innovation. Our comprehensive suite of services includes Investment Banking, Management Consulting, Digital Transformation, Multidisciplinary Professional Services, Managed Services for Business Functions, and Outsourcing, all delivered by a distinguished team of seasoned professionals and consultants.
Our enduring commitment to excellence, deep industry knowledge, and a track record of innovation have uniquely positioned us to serve the needs of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and funded startups across Asia. Our longevity in the industry is testament to our ability to provide unmatched value and security for our clients.
As we anticipate our upcoming phase of growth, we are seeking a strategic Vice President - Human Resources Management. We need an individual who has a passion for developing human capital and optimizing HR processes, ready to guide us into an era marked by innovation, enhanced performance, and notable achievements. Your role will be instrumental in shaping our HR strategy, driving excellence in people management, and nurturing productive relationships both within and outside the organization to support our expansion.
The VP - Human Capital Management (HR Management) will play a pivotal role in overseeing and enhancing our organization's talent management processes, as well as collaborating with other departments to ensure the seamless functioning of internal operations. The ideal candidate will not only excel in traditional HR functions but also be proactive in overseeing other internal functions, excluding finance, legal, marketing, sales, and customer success.
- Design, implement, and review talent acquisition strategies to attract top-tier professionals.
- Oversee employee onboarding, ensuring a smooth integration into the company's culture and operational processes.
- Implement performance management systems to ensure regular feedback, appraisals, and professional growth for all employees.
- Manage talent retention strategies, focusing on employee engagement, training, and development.
- Provide visionary leadership for the HR department, setting and driving objectives in line with the company's mission and goals.
- Collaborate with department heads to ensure synchronization and cohesiveness across different internal functions.
- Actively coordinate with internal departments like IT, Administration, and Operations, ensuring a streamlined workflow and prompt issue resolution.
- Monitor and enhance internal processes and systems, ensuring efficient inter-departmental communication and collaboration.
- Implement organizational change initiatives in response to business needs, market changes, or new business directions.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and innovation, ensuring that the workforce is adaptable and equipped with the necessary skills for future challenges.
- Uphold the company's culture and values, promoting them across all levels and departments.
- Design and implement programs to promote a positive work environment, emphasizing employee well-being, work-life balance, and diversity and inclusion.
- Create, update, and enforce HR policies and procedures, ensuring they remain compliant with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Collaborate with departments to ensure they adhere to HR-related compliance in their functions.
- Mentor, guide, and develop the HR team, setting performance metrics and ensuring they meet departmental and individual objectives.
- Organize training sessions and workshops for both HR and other internal teams to promote skill development and knowledge sharing.
- Act as the primary liaison for HR matters with the company's executive leadership, ensuring transparency and alignment with the organization's objectives.
- Address and manage any internal conflicts or concerns, promoting open communication and fostering a collaborative environment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field. An advanced degree or relevant certification is preferred.
- Proven experience in a senior HR role, with exposure to managing or coordinating other internal functions.
- Deep understanding of talent management, organizational development, and operational efficiency.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities with a track record of team development and mentoring.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to foresee potential challenges and devise effective solutions.
- Adaptable and flexible, with a hands-on approach to problem-solving.
- High level of integrity and commitment to ensuring the well-being and growth of employees.