Manager - HR at Blue Umbrella
Views:2334 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Blue Umbrella - Analyst/Team Leader - Due Diligence (1-3 yrs)
The job opportunity is with Blue Umbrella (I) Pvt. Ltd. It was founded in 2009 in Hong Kong and has operations in Chicago, London, Vancouver, Singapore, Tokyo, Penang, New Delhi and So Paulo.
The company's research and technology will help one to identify third party risk, centralize all information relating to third parties, remediate risks and monitor third party universe. Whether one needs to do due diligence on 500 Brazilian third parties or find a technology to help centralize third party compliance program, Blue Umbrella is the one. Kindly visit http://www.bluedd.com/
The Analyst/TL at Blue Umbrella is part of the core foundation of the Due Diligence team whose role is to conduct the baseline research and analysis for cases and projects that the company agrees to take on.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect, analyze and evaluate research information using a variety of media
Knowledge on Due Diligence, Enhanced DD, 3rd party DD is must:
- Perform in-depth research on specified sector
- Accurately summarize the data
- Write reports applying in-house style to reports and assist in its refinement
- Produce quick and detailed accurate reports
Possesses and exhibits an interest in his/her own personal development by:
i. Proactively reviewing his/her own work on a regular basis and asking for feedback from a supervisor or the QA Team Head
ii. Actively seeks new challenges and/or additional responsibilities
- Demonstrates strong communication skills - both inter- and intra-team
- Understands and supports team and/or business goals as outlined by a supervisor or manager
- Perform ad hoc projects and assignments, often to tight deadlines
- Keep abreast of industry-related news
Support senior analysts and managers with items that may include, but are not limited to:
a. Assisting with case management
b. Supervision of Junior Analysts & Research Assistants
c. Assisting with first-tier quality assurance checks
d. Ad hoc business projects
e. Contributing to continuous improvement efforts, e.g., providing input/feedback and/or assisting in the execution of training reviews, process and efficiency improvements, product innovation, etc.
- Comply and/or follow processes, standards, values of Blue Umbrella as outlined in training, policies and staff manuals
Leadership (Team Head):
- Consistently provide constructive feedback to team members
- Enforce a high level of accountability among team members
- Produce and support an environment of camaraderie and co-operation to ensure a high level of teamwork
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.