Manager - Human Resources at Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters
Views:4213 Applications:539 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:296
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters - Senior Manager - Marketing (5-7 yrs)
This position is responsible for leading marketing and brand strategy across communication channels, product and cafe launches and seasonal campaigns. You will be working with the founding team to define the overall strategy and managing a team of community managers, digital marketing and designers for execution.
Essential functions will include:
- Work with the founding team to develop formal annual marketing plan across mediums including but not limited to set annual events, festival gifting options, product and equipment launches, training classes, new store launches.
- Lead and manage the content creation and deployment across our social media platforms, including timing, content, appearance, and integration
- Lead and manage third-party vendors and our internal digital marketing manager to execute digital campaigns to drive online and offline sales.
- Recruit, manage and develop the team of regional community managers responsible for the execution of offline events and social media
- Work collaboratively with the design team to oversee the creation of engaging and effective marketing collaterals aligned with the marketing plan.
- Develop business partnerships as well as partnerships with influencers, online outlets such as Little Black Book and other creatives working in PR
- Develop KPIs across marketing functions, analyse data, present and make recommendations to management.
- Analyse ROI on all customer market activities and outline key areas of opportunity with a continuous improvement mindset
- Work closely with cafe management and community/event management team to organize offline events and, if required, travel to events.
- Stay current on general marketing trends and coffee market issues
Administrative Tasks :
- Formalize marketing plan and develop and manage marketing budgets
- Onboard, lead and mentor department staff
- Hold regular staff reviews in a formal, structured manner
- Oversee and manage the marketing calendar, so others can access information quickly
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Bilingual in Hindi and English preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational abilities
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Skype required
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5 years in marketing preferred
- 2 years E-commerce experience preferred
- Coffee industry experience preferred, however open to other specialty food or beverage products too. This is not mandatory.
- University degree in marketing, business preferred, or liberal arts and sciences with relevant work experience
REPORTS TO: Co-Founders