Manager - Human Resources at Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters
Views:3041 Applications:919 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters - Senior Brand Manager (2-5 yrs)
Build brand awareness by developing and executing marketing strategies. They will manage internal teams, craft (or oversee) promotional messaging and products, and work to publish or distribute them to the public via print media, advertising, and social media.
Brand Communication :
- Maintaining and updating brand communications guidelines - including visual and copy content.
- Help build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Lead customer relations and ensure community management/media team works in tandem with customer service to deliver the best customer experience across the industry.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Evaluating competitors and ensuring competitive advantage.
Internal communication :
- Coordinate with the digital team and agencies to maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies.
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Supporting digital marketing and ecommerce efforts.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts and communications.
Partnerships and collaborations :
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Set up PR management processes.
- Lead partnership engagement for all Brand Managers, mentor and nurture their learnings and take charge of event strategy and pipeline.
- Conceptualise and execute influencer marketing strategy across cities.
- Build Event Calendar in collaboration with Brand Managers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Bilingual in Hindi and English preferred.
- Strong organisational abilities.
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Skype required.
Education and Qualifications:
- 3+ years in marketing preferred.
- 2 years E-commerce experience preferred.
- Coffee industry experience preferred, however open to other specialty food or beverage products too. This is not mandatory.
- University degree in marketing, business preferred, or liberal arts and sciences with relevant work experience.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India's largest specialty-focused coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi and Mumbai and a growing network of cafes. All of our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country, and traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting, brewing the best beans India has to offer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.