Manager - Human Resources at Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters
Views:3019 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters - Manager - Supply Chain - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-4 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Supply Chain Manager to join our team. As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy and in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Responsible for complete procurement of Raw Material (food products majorly) + Packaging material + CAPEX for Pan India level
- Vendor management, new vendor on-boarding, tracking and market trend analysis for pan India operations
- Plan, implement, maintain, monitor and improve the existing processes so as to have reduced procurement cost, inventory hold up cost and days for Pan India supply chain centres
- Compare costs and evaluates the quality and suitability of supplies / materials / equipment at different city level (Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi)
- Ordering and managing international procurement channels for items such as equipment, packaging material, coffee machines etc.
- Look for new sourcing channels and vendor for any new requirements from new product development team or management
- Keeping and managing proper record keeping for current, lost inventory for different cities
- Managing the asset management software and be responsible for any such record keeping at company level
- Designing and implementing robust processes to have efficient transfer of material from individual warehouses to their connected cafes or roastery
- Keeping check on the monthly inventory requirement or MIS from Finance or Senior Management
- Managing a team of 12 + people located in three different cities
- Minimum experience of 3 years required in SCM department
- BTech from IITs, NITs and top regional engineering college would be preferred
- Sound knowledge of import processes is required
Reports to : COO
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India's largest speciality-focused coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi and Mumbai and a growing network of cafes. All of our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country, and traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting, brewing the best beans India has to offer.