Manager - Human Resources at Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters
Views:4048 Applications:411 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters - Manager - Supply Chain (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Supply Chain Manager to join our team. As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy and in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- The person should have experience to lead the team of 2-3 persons.
- Ability to conceptualise/create operational process for reporting to the management;
- Material and demand management and coordination with planning team and reporting issues or variances;
- Identifying or resolving issues regarding the process to be followed during the receipt/delivery of materials at respective units e.g. system entries trail;
- Analysing all open purchase orders for a long time in the system and report to the concerned leadership;
- Ensuring reconciliation and review of material received and PO quantity and resolve issues working with Supplier, Warehouse or stores;
- Perform analysis of ROL, MOQ and similar.
- Participate in price negotiations and supply chain strategies as necessary and provide operational inputs that enable decision making;
- Prepare opex and capex purchase requisitions and order requirements;
- Support the Audit programs i.e. Statutory and Internal Audit;
- Coordination with Finance, Operations and other departments for smooth functioning; e.g. Vendor payment processing, Inventory reporting, Stock management etc.
- Reporting at Mid Senior and Senior levels.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous working experience 1-2 years as a Supply Chain Manager;
- Should be thinker and must possess problem-solving skills;
- Chartered Accountant/MBA Finance/Degree in SCM with the requisite experience.
Job Type : Full Time