Manager - Human Resources at Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters
Views:968 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters - Head - Production (2-7 yrs)
We are looking for a production head to join our team.
Specific responsibilities will include:
Operations Management and Improvement
- Monitor, develop and improve production SOPs to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- Creating a better process for maintaining hygiene and cleanliness at the roastery.
- Making sure that all cities are adhering to the policy being made.
- Optimize shifts and manpower to accommodate growth without hiring new people.
- Ensure timely start and completion of batches as per plan.
- Setting up production lines to have better efficiency amongst staff with increase fulfilment capacity.
- Conduct weekly meeting with the customer support team to understand customer expectations, and adjust processes in response to issues raised.
- Create, monitor and analyse key roastery metrics.
Delivery Management and Optimisation
- Actively working towards optimizing per unit delivery cost by balancing load between courier partners and rate negotiation.
- Proactive management of delivery to customers, developing processes and solutions for reduce delivery times.
- Define packaging guidelines and develop packaging solutions to improve customer experience and improve cost.
Inventory and Cost Management
- Managing cost optimization in terms of inter-roastery transfer and one-time transfer.
- Planning of inventory for different platform by coordinating with different responsible team members.
- Accurately forecast packaging and merchandise requirements to limit stockout.
- Coordinate with SCM team and E-commerce manager to proactively manage required inventory.
Team management and handling
- Overlooking all three cities team members and help them in growing in their profile.
- Conducting routine meeting with the team and crafting growth plan for individual team members in the production across cities.
- Weekly meeting with your reporting managers to update about last week progress and setting up the base for next week.
- 2+ years experience in Operations (F&B industry preferred).
- 2+years experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Bachelor's degree - B.Tech.
- Excellent Project Management Skills.
- Proven track record of successfully training employees in productivity and safety.
- Hands-on experience in handling ERP systems.
- Ability to coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well as a group.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.