HR at Blucognition Private Limited
Views:4213 Applications:897 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:393
bluCognition - Senior Analyst/Analyst - Data Science (2-3 yrs)
bluCognition is an AI/ML based start-up specializing in risk analytics, data conversion and data enrichment capabilities. Founded in 2017, by some very named senior professionals from the financial services industry, the company is headquartered in the US, with the delivery center based in Pune.
We build all our solutions while leveraging the latest technology stack in AI, ML and NLP combined
with decades of experience in risk management at some of the largest financial services firms in the world. Our clients are some of the biggest and the most progressive names in the financial services industry.
We are entering a significant growth phase and are looking for individuals with entrepreneurial mindset who wants us to join in this exciting journey.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build advanced Data Science/Machine Learning models to create significant business impact.
- Responsible for developing all aspects of data mining, predictive analytics, solution development.
- In depth knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms for NLP, Forecasting, Prediction and Analytics
- Strong understanding in areas of traditional statistical analysis, Bayesian modeling, traditional ML, Deep Learning
- Build strong understanding of traditional statistical analysis, Bayesian modeling, traditional ML and optimization through self-study, project exposure and guidance of senior team members.
- Maintain robust documentation including all steps of model objective, development, algorithm, validation, implementation, etc.
- Rich experience in at least one production ready deployment of Machine Learning algorithms is a plus.
- Degree in computer science, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering from a premier institution
- Minimum experience of 2-3 years in data science and analytics (preferably with a US consumer lending or Credit Card company)
- Good Experience in working with Credit Bureau data, Feature Creation and Risk Modeling (at least 2 years)
- Working proficiency in effective use of analytics software (R, Python, SQL) and technology tools, especially related to analytics, data and modeling is mandatory.
- Engage with business and product teams on the problem formulation and create solution framework
- Good understanding of statistics and probabilistic methods.
- Fully comfortable working in a hybrid (virtual and face-to-face) environment