HR at Blucognition Private Limited
Views:753 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
bluCognition - Manager - Commercial Underwriting (8-10 yrs)
bluCognition is an AI/ML based start-up specializing in risk analytics, data conversion and data enrichment capabilities. Founded in 2017, by some very named senior professionals from the financial services industry, the company is headquartered in the US, with the delivery centre based in Pune.
We build all our solutions while leveraging the latest technology stack in AI, ML and NLP combined with decades of experience in risk management at some of the largest financial services firms in the world. Our clients are some of the biggest and the most progressive names in the financial services industry.
We are entering a significant growth phase and are looking for individuals with entrepreneurial mindset who wants us to join in this exciting journey.
- You will be managing the entire Underwriting process on the merchant acquiring portfolio of a US based client, who is an industry leader and one of the most valued fintech globally.
1. End to end responsibility of managing the functioning of the team of Underwriters assigned.
2. Responsibilities includes, but not limited to:
a. End to end process ownership. This requires understanding and ensuring delivery as per defined SLA's.
b. Develop and maintain detailed MIS to track the effectiveness and SLAs of the team.
c. Have regular calls with the clients and advise them of any optimization opportunities.
3. Ad-hoc review of the Underwriting done by the team, for accuracy and correctness and train and coach the team as required.
4. You will be the key point of contact for the clients and will also take ownership of onboarding of any new sub process from the client.
1. 8 Years Plus of merchant service work experience related to merchant underwriting and/or commercial lending, with 3-year Team Handling experience.
2. Expertise in reviewing audited and unaudited financial documents of companies of different sizes (small, medium, and large listed and unlisted corporations)
3. Solid understanding of 'off balance sheet items' and how they should be treated to evaluate the credit risk of the customers.
4. Familiarity with IFRS & US GAAP accounting principles.
Qualification & Skills:
1. Masters or any post graduate qualification highly desirable. Bachelors in related field like accounting, economics, business management, statistics, etc.
2. Proficient in MS Office
3. Good communication skill, with proficiency in English and to be able to communicate with the US based client directly.