HR at Blucognition Private Limited
Views:1797 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:260
bluCognition - Manager/Assistant Manager - Credit Risk Analytics (4-7 yrs)
Credit Risk- Manager/ Assistant Manager
- bluCognition is an AI/ML based start-up specializing in risk analytics, data conversion and data enrichment capabilities. Founded in 2017, by some very named senior professionals from the financial services industry, the company is headquartered in the US, with the delivery centre based in Pune.
- We build all our solutions while leveraging the latest technology stack in AI, ML and NLP combined with decades of experience in risk management at some of the largest financial services firms in the world. Our clients are some of the biggest and the most progressive names in the financial services industry.
- We are entering a significant growth phase and are looking for individuals with entrepreneurial mindset who wants us to join in this exciting journey.
- The role is with Zip.
- Zip's buy now, pay later platform gives savvy shoppers more freedom and flexibility to pay later anywhere. Customers can split any purchase in 4 instalments over 6 weeks, with zero interest or hidden fees. Our ultimate goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the things they need and want from life.
- Zip. Co. serves over 4.5 million customers and 30,000 merchants, with $3bn in annual payments globally. While continuing to grow exponentially in the US, the company is expanding internationally as well.
Position: Asst. Manager/Manager Credit Risk
What will your day look like?
- Leading a dynamic team to deliver high impact risk solutions across credit risk (underwriting, exposure controls and line management)
- Work with stakeholders across product management, data science, and engineering to build relationship with the partner teams and drive implementation of risk strategies
- Manage challenging time constraints to ensure on-time delivery of projects
- Work closely with partner teams in identifying, evaluating, and recommending new data that helps in risk differentiation.
- Analyze loss trends and simulate risk decisioning strategies that help optimize revenue, approval rates etc.
- Work closely with data science team and recommends credit risk decisioning and model deployment strategy.
- Build a risk scorecard that leverages both internal performance data and external performance data that will be leveraged for credit decisioning at both underwriting and account management reviews for existing customers.
- Collates analysis and builds presentations that helps articulate the risk strategy for the leadership team.
To help us level up, you will ideally have:
- Quantitative background in engineering, statistics, math, economics, business, or related disciplines.
- 4+ years' experience in analyzing data and using database query language (e.g. SQL) analysis and programming and developer tools such as Python, R , data bricks in a finance or analytics field.
- 1+ years of experience in leading high performing team of analysts
- Experience in working with non-traditional data such as social media will be a big plus.
- Prior model building experience is a plus but not critical.
- Possesses analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills. Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity.
- Possesses strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; and ability to engage and collaborate with multiple stakeholders across teams.
- Extremely proactive communicator willing to raise flags when needed and keep team members informed of ongoing risk or fraud related activities.