HR at Blucognition Private Limited
Views:289 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
bluCognition - Analyst/Senior Analyst - Fraud Analytics - Zip Co (2-4 yrs)
bluCognition is an AI/ML based start-up specializing in risk analytics, data conversion and data enrichment capabilities. Founded in 2017, by some very named senior professionals from the financial services industry, the company is headquartered in the US, with the delivery center based in Pune.
We build all our solutions while leveraging the latest technology stack in AI, ML and NLP combined with decades of experience in risk management at some of the largest financial services firms in the world. Our clients are some of the biggest and the most progressive names in the financial services industry.
We are entering a significant growth phase and are looking for individuals with entrepreneurial mindset who wants us to join in this exciting journey.
The Role is with Zip Co. :
Our client Zip.Co for whom we are hiring extensively - Zip Co, a major global player in the consumer - buy now pay later segment with HQ in Sydney, Australia. The group has presence in multiple countries including USA, Australia, New Zealand, UK and Canada and is increasingly expanding into newer markets. The company is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange as Zip Co, with a market capitalization of $5Bn. With a customer base of 4.5 million customers and 30,000 merchants, the company generates in excess of $5Bn in annual payments globally. Zip Co. entered the US market in 2020 through acquisition of 'QuadPay'.
- You will be part of a dynamic team providing high impact analytical solutions for Fraud risk management of the client's consumer lending portfolio in the UK
- You will be part of the team which partners with the business leaders to provide data driven strategies to optimize business fraud losses
- We are looking for candidates with understanding in business analytics, using tools like SAS/SQL, R, Python, Pyspark, Hive, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Leverage all the traditional and alternate data sources like credit bureau, digital data, partner data, social media and banking data to develop fraud risk strategies
2. Analyze large amounts of data to derive insights and create innovative solutions
3. Innovate with a focus on developing newer and better approaches using big data & machine learning solution
4. Develop portfolio MIS and track the portfolio performance and recommend course of action
5. Align closely with the client's business teams to deliver on the business goals through strong analytics driven strategies.
1. 2 to 4yrs of relevant experience.
2. Financial services (Banks, Fintech, etc.) are preferred, but not mandatory
3. Understanding of the UK financial market is desirable, but not essential
4. Analytical rigor - ability to work in unstructured environments with clarity of thought
5. Ability to work with data - expertise and comfort with extracting, transforming, and deriving insights from data.
6. Good understanding of statistics and probabilistic methods
7. Fraud risk analytics experience in Banking fraud/Credit card fraud/Payment fraud/ATO is preferred, but not mandatory
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to prepare presentations for executive level audience.
Qualifications & Skills:
1. Masters or Bachelor's in Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering from a premier institution
2. Experience with analytical / statistical tools like SAS, SQL, or Python is a must