HR Manager at Blucognition
Views:933 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
bluCognition - Analyst/Senior Analyst - Data Science (2-3 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead building of advanced Data Science/Machine Learning models to create significant business impact.
- Responsible for developing all aspects of data mining, predictive analytic, solution development.
- In depth knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms for NLP, Forecasting, Prediction and Analytics
- Strong understanding in areas of traditional statistical analysis, Bayesian modeling, traditional ML, Deep Learning, RL and optimization
- Build strong understanding of traditional statistical analysis, Bayesian modeling, traditional ML and optimization through self-study, project exposure and guidance of senior team members.
- Maintain robust documentation including all steps of model objective, development, algorithm, validation, implementation, etc.
- Rich experience in at least one production ready deployment of Machine Learning algorithms is a plus.
- Degree in computer science, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering from a premier institution
- Minimum experience of 2-3 years in data science and analytics (banking, retail, e-commerce, telecom, technology)
- Mandatory - Working proficiency in effective use of analytics software (R, Python, SQL) and technology tools, especially related to analytics, data and modeling.
- Engage with business and product teams on the problem formulation and create solution framework
- Good understanding of statistics and probabilistic methods.
- Fully comfortable working in a hybrid (virtual and face-to-face) environment.
- Experience in working with the credit bureau data