HR Manager at Blucognition
Views:2008 Applications:475 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
bluCognition - Analyst/Senior Analyst - Credit Risk Analytics - Zip.Co - USA - QuadPay (1-5 yrs)
bluCognition - Analyst/Sr Analyst - Credit Risk Analytics Zip.Co USA (QuadPay)
The Role :
The role is with Quadpay.
Quadpay's buy now, pay later platform gives savvy shoppers more freedom and flexibility to pay later anywhere. Customers can split any purchase in 4 installments over 6 weeks, with zero interest or hidden fees. Our ultimate goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the things they need and want from life.
Together with Zip Co., Quadpay serves over 4.5 million customers and 30,000 merchants, with $3bn in annual payments globally.
While continuing to grow exponentially in the US, the company is expanding internationally as well.
Position : Analyst/Sr Analyst Credit Risk
What will your day look like?
- Deliver risk solutions across credit risk (underwriting, exposure controls and line management)
- Work with stakeholders across product management, data science, and engineering to build relationship with the partner teams and drive implementation of risk strategies
- Manage challenging time constraints to ensure on-time delivery of projects
- Build credit analysis models and provide data-driven insight on improving efficiency and effectiveness of the credit risk systems.
- Generate risk management reports for monitoring of acceptance rates
- Evaluating existing and new data sources to identify opportunities for customized and optimized data solutions that address business needs
- Collect data, analyze, and identify key differentiating indicators for risk segmentation and for driving effective risk mitigation strategies.
- Work closely with partner teams in identifying, evaluating, and recommending new data that helps in risk differentiation.
- Analyze loss trends and simulate risk decisioning strategies that help optimize revenue, approval rates etc.
- Work closely with data science team and recommends credit risk decisioning and model deployment strategy.
- Build a risk scorecard that leverages both internal performance data and external performance data that will be leveraged for credit decisioning at both underwriting and account management reviews for existing customers.
- Collates analysis and builds presentations that helps articulate the risk strategy for the leadership team.
To help us level up, you will ideally have :
- Quantitative background in engineering, statistics, math, economics, business, or related disciplines.
- 1+ years experience in analyzing data and using database query language (e.g. SQL) analysis and programming and developer tools such as Python, R, data bricks in a finance or analytics field.
- Experience in working with non-traditional data such as social media will be a big plus.
- Prior model building experience is a plus but not critical.
- Possesses analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills. Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity.
- Possesses strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; and ability to engage and collaborate with multiple stakeholders across teams.
- Extremely proactive communicator willing to raise flags when needed and keep team members informed of ongoing risk or fraud related activities.