HR at Blucognition Private Limited
Views:8001 Applications:1742 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:603
bluCognition - Analyst/Senior Analyst - Credit Risk Analytics - Zip Co (1-5 yrs)
About bluCognition :
bluCognition is an AI/ML based start-up specializing in risk analytics, data conversion and data enrichment capabilities. Founded in 2017, by some very named senior professionals from the financial services industry, the company is headquartered in the US, with the delivery centre based in Pune.
We build all our solutions while leveraging the latest technology stack in AI, ML and NLP combined with decades of experience in risk management at some of the largest financial services firms in the world. Our clients are some of the biggest and the most progressive names in the financial services industry.
We are entering a significant growth phase and are looking for individuals with entrepreneurial mindset who wants us to join in this exciting journey.
The Role is with Zip Co :
Our client Zip Co for whom we are hiring extensively - Zip Co, a major global player in the consumer - buy now pay later segment with HQ in Sydney, Australia. The group has presence in multiple countries including USA, Australia, New Zealand, UK and Canada and is increasingly expanding into newer markets. The company is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange as Zip Co, with a market capitalization of $5Bn. With a customer base of 4.5 million customers and 30,000 merchants, the company generates in excess of $5Bn in annual payments globally. Zip Co. entered the US market in 2020 through acquisition of - QuadPay
Position: Analyst/Sr Analyst Credit Risk
What will your day look like?
- Deliver risk solutions across credit risk (underwriting, exposure controls and line management)
- Work with stakeholders across product management, data science, and engineering to build relationship with the partner teams and drive implementation of risk strategies
- Manage challenging time constraints to ensure on-time delivery of projects
- Build credit analysis models and provide data-driven insight on improving efficiency and effectiveness of the credit risk systems.
- Generate risk management reports for monitoring of acceptance rates
- Evaluating existing and new data sources to identify opportunities for customized and optimized data solutions that address business needs
- Collect data, analyse, and identify key differentiating indicators for risk segmentation and for driving effective risk mitigation strategies.
- Work closely with partner teams in identifying, evaluating, and recommending new data that helps in risk differentiation.
- Analyse loss trends and simulate risk decisioning strategies that help optimize revenue, approval rates etc.
- Work closely with data science team and recommends credit risk decisioning and model deployment strategy.
- Build a risk scorecard that leverages both internal performance data and external performance data that will be leveraged for credit decisioning at both underwriting and account management reviews for existing customers.
- Collates analysis and builds presentations that helps articulate the risk strategy for the leadership team.
To help us level up, you will ideally have :
- Quantitative background in engineering, statistics, math, economics, business, or related disciplines.
- 1+ years experience in analysing data and using database query language (e.g. SQL) analysis and programming and developer tools such as Python, R, databricks in a finance or analytics field.
- Experience in working with non-traditional data such as social media will be a big plus.
- Prior model building experience is a plus but not critical.
- Possesses analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills. Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity.
- Possesses strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; and ability to engage and collaborate with multiple stakeholders across teams.
- Extremely proactive communicator willing to raise flags when needed and keep team members informed of ongoing risk or fraud related activities.