Recruiter at Proptech Startup
Views:846 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Blox - Digital Marketing Lead (10-14 yrs)
Blox is a Mumbai based Real Estate Technology startup.
As India's first technology-based and consumer-centric real estate buying platform, our vision is to completely transform the homebuyer's journey in real estate from what it is at present, grueling and out of sync with the digital economy. We're the players of change for the better as we are building a fully integrated offline to online system which will make real estate transactions delightful and seamless.
Using technology, Blox gives clients the luxury of being able to compare properties fairly. An honest price transparency leads to higher transactions. The digital products also grant scheduled site visits assisted by our experts, for our customers. After a home is selected, our platform empowers customers with multiple digital facilities for processes such as: paperwork with developers, stamp duty payments, home loan assistance, and the registration of a property. This is all part of one wholesome homebuying experience through a singular platform.
We harmonize with full online / offline capabilities and symphonic cross functionalities.
Job title Digital Marketing Lead
Reports to Chief Marketing Officer
Base Location Mumbai
In this role you will be responsible for growth of the digital pipeline, from aligning briefs with business goals to translating key objectives into an integrated plan
- Planning content engagement, contact acquisition and demand generation through email, web, social and targeted advertising
- Develop key customer audiences by planning return-user engagement and remarketing experiences
- Identify critical areas of improvement across the web user journey and funnel while developing plans to address challenges in a rapid and effective manner
- Strategize the go-to-market activation plan including channel mix, reach and ROI
- Build systems for forecasting, measuring, and reporting on the performance of campaigns
- Drive the measurement for marketing ROI to demonstrate digital as an enabler of growth
- Evaluate and develop new digital marketing channels and opportunities
- Strong project management, analytic and interpersonal skills
- Writing briefs
- Developing and organizing campaign projects and assets
- Timely communication coordinating all stakeholders
- Managing timely delivery and outcomes
- Motivated and independent to act with precision and initiative
- Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- YouTube Marketing
One Should have worked on:
- PPC Campaigns
- Site analysis
- SEO Tools
- On-page Knowledge
- Content Analysis
- Off - Page Knowledge
- AdWords and paid campaigns.
- Leads generation
Experience / Qualifications / Skills:
- Minimum 10 plus years of experience (Real Estate Experience is Mandatory)
- B. Tech / MBA / Graduate Degree in Computers/IT/ Marketing / Advertising with business understanding.
- MBA (Marketing) Preferred
Be a part of the journey to build India's - rst transaction ready Home Buying platform catering to a multi-billion-dollar market.
As we are curating a team of like-minded individuals, you will also get the opportunity to work with entrepreneurs and seasoned professionals.
A rare opportunity to shape the future of real estate transactions in India for home buyers.
Looking for exceptionally smart folks with an ability to create out-of-the-box solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.