People Champion - HR at Blowhorn
Views:1967 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
BlowHorn - City Manager (10-15 yrs)
You are entrepreneurial, execution focused, highly analytical, emotionally mature, a team player, and are only satisfied when your work has a deep, meaningful impact. The candidate will be overall responsible for development and growth of the City. Ensure the team works towards customer requirements and deliver superior customer experience .Wear multiple task caps and ensure growth in all aspects of the Blowhorn business in your city. The ideal candidate will have great people management skills, ability to take quick decisions and entrepreneurial mindset. You will be reporting to the Head of Operations.
Job Responsibilities :
Business Performance :
- Responsible for the overall P/L for the city.
- Accountable for growth across all verticals (C2C/B2B/B2C) and ensuring the right Customer mix across verticals to offset overdependence on one type of customers
- Generate and meet Sales /Revenue target for the City
- Follow up on DSO and recover the same in line with the Company targets
- Manage and be responsible for the day to day operations of the city and thereby ensure superior Customer Experience
- Ensure City is compliant in terms of SOPs, processes and policies
- To determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Responsible for overall Admin related activities in the city
- Maintaining Area Reports which include revenue numbers, payment collections and evaluation of team performance.
Team Management :
- Overall responsible for the recruitment, induction and training of High performing team
- Growth & Scale up of the team members to take new responsibility
- Build awareness on the Company's Vision/Mission and core values amongst the team members
- Build and Develop a sense of ownership amongst the team members
- Periodic evaluation of Team performance and take corrective actions
- Manage and execute Key projects /Campaigns for the city
- Ensuring the set processes for the City are followed as per Company Objectives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.