Consultant at Blow Trumpet
Views:9552 Applications:1073 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1051
Blow Trumpet - Manager - Human Resource (3-6 yrs)
- As a Human Resources Manager, you'll be managing functions, policies and administration with regard to talent, people at Blow Trumpet. You will be responsible for developing and managing a fast-paced innovative team that propels the business ahead of competition along all aspects of creativity, delivery, efficiency, learning, change and progress.
- As a Human Resources Manager, your role will be responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation. These will include:
- Manage and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the firm's mission and strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Work with the firm's senior management to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the firm.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective for the firm. Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.