HR Manager at BlogVault
Views:1070 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
BlogVault - Vice President - Marketing (10-15 yrs)
About us :
BlogVault today is responsible for the safekeeping of over 10,000 customer websites. Before we became a trusted backup partner, before we launched a best-in-class malware scanner, there were many hurdles to overcome and much to learn. This is our story (in short) to become a highly profitable, 100% bootstrapped company with the heart of a startup.
BlogVault goes beyond being just a plugin by providing backup, restore, staging, and website management solutions for WordPress sites. With real-time, daily, or on-demand backups, you can ensure your site is backed up on time every time.
At BlogVault, we work with the world's largest companies as our customers and partners, but we know we have lots more scope for growth. We compete with billion-dollar companies with unlimited resources, so our focus has always been on quality.
The VP Marketing role at BlogVault :
VP Marketing will manage the team and efforts responsible for planning, implementation, and execution of all the digital and offline customer acquisition, retention, brand building initiatives. As the VP of Marketing, you will focus on directly creating marketing programs that are ROI drove, measurable, high impact, and viral in nature for a hyper-growth company. We are looking to team up with someone who is a passionate, high-energy person, a go-getter, and obsessive about data and metrics.
What are we looking for :
- Proven expertise in B2B & B2C marketing space for Global Brands
- An Experienced, enthusiastic, metrics-oriented marketer who enjoys challenges and pushing his/her limits
- Ability to collaborate across departments
- Prior experience in managing the conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales
- Expertise in Search Engine Marketing, SEM, Social Media, User Experience, and more.
- Proactive self-starter, result-oriented, and ready to take ownership
- Ability to work in a fast-growing and agile environment
- Prior experience in hyper-growth SaaS company (preferred)
What your role will involve :
- Oversee SEO, SEM, and display advertising marketing channels across Adwords, retargeting, and other pay-per-click (PPC) platforms.
- Optimize account & campaign performance
- Manage administrative and development aspects of integrations between products to drive marketing automation across business systems
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments
- Contribute to the definition of the marketing and content strategy
- Lead and inspire a successful, motivated marketing team supported by the rest of the business.
- Team leadership and people management
Values we live by :
- Excellence in everything : Our products are top-notch. They are feature-rich, easy to use, and unrivaled in the industry.
- Genuine love for WordPress : The platform, the community, the people- all of it. WordPress has democratized publishing, and it is truly a special industry to work in.
- Customer service : We go out of our way to make sure every problem a customer has is solved. That's actually how we ended up building Migrate Guru.
- Continuous improvement : Remaining stationary means you are falling behind. There is always room to be better.
Learn more about us :
What it is like to work with us :
- Challenging. Exciting. Fun. Fantastic.
Our team is made up of talented people, committed to delivering their best every step of the way. Each day, we bring passion to achieve greater heights and solve bigger problems. There is no greater validation than when our customers tell us we are awesome.