HR Manager at BlogVault
Views:325 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
BlogVault - SaaS Operations Lead (6-12 yrs)
About us :
- BlogVault today is responsible for the safekeeping of over 10,000 customer websites. Before we became a trusted backup partner, before we launched a best-in-class malware scanner, there were many hurdles to overcome and much to learn. This is our story (in short) to become a highly profitable, 100% bootstrapped company with the heart of a startup.
- BlogVault goes beyond being just a plugin by providing backup, restore, staging, and website management solutions for WordPress sites. With real-time, daily, or on-demand backups, you can ensure your site is backed up on time every time.
- At BlogVault, we work with the world's largest companies as our customers and partners, but we know we have lots more scope for growth. We compete with billion-dollar companies with unlimited resources, so our focus has always been on quality.
Who is an ideal candidate:
- Proven expertise in managing complex internal product deliveries and external project implementations with excellent experience in SaaS Operations
- Passionate and highly driven individual with prior experience in Project Management/ SaaS operations and managing customer support & success.
- Ability to utilize technical support team's capabilities to drive business performance to ensure client/customer satisfaction
- Proven strategic consulting, project management, client relationship management, team management & planning experience.
- Experience in Pre-sales management with successful client management KPIs
- Obsessed with Quality Outcomes
As a SaaS Operations Lead at BlogVault
- You will work in close collaboration with the engineering, customer success & support team, and business stakeholders to identify and document all SaaS applications and subscriptions of the organization and understand the client's industry. Including industry trends, industry financial measurements, and key industry players and competitors to deliver solutions that address the client/customer needs.
- Manage the end to end SaaS Operations
- Evaluate project requests to create cost estimates, resource plans and schedules, and project documentation
- Identify gaps/risks early and establish mitigation strategies (both technically & with regards to resources)
- Lead matrix teams to achieve all projective objectives and requirements.
- Identify market trends, client pain points, and client buying behaviors & create value propositions that respond to the client's value drivers
- Manage customer support & success & Pre-sales
- Ensure adherence to the engagement service SLAs & successful client management KPIs
- Comprehend the customer/client's business needs and provide them with the right solution that can work within the product framework
- Improve processes and methodologies to achieve faster and better delivery of project
- Form strategic account plans including areas for improvement, opportunities, and action it
- Act as a liaison between the client/customer and various groups within BlogVault such as Technical Support, Sales, Engineering, and Product Management
- Excellent customer/client management skills
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Data-Driven Analysis & Strategic Leadership skills
- Pre-sales management experience
- Experience in operations management & business planning
- Strong People management & Project management skills
Values we live by :
- Excellence in everything: Our products are top-notch. They are feature-rich, easy to use, and unrivaled in the industry.
- Genuine love for WordPress: The platform, the community, the people- all of it. WordPress has democratized publishing, and it is truly a special industry to work in.
- Customer service: We go out of our way to make sure every problem a customer has is solved. That's actually how we ended up building Migrate Guru.
- Continuous improvement: Remaining stationary means you are falling behind. There is always room to be better.
What it is like to work with us
- Challenging. Exciting. Fun. Fantastic.
- Our team is made up of talented people, committed to delivering their best every step of the way. Each day, we bring passion to achieve greater heights and solve bigger problems. There is no greater validation than when our customers tell us we are awesome.