HR Manager at BlogVault
Views:497 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
BlogVault - Lead - Performance Marketing (4-9 yrs)
Job Description : Performance Marketing (SEM)
Experience : 4 - 9 Years
About us :
BlogVault today is responsible for the safekeeping of over 10,000 customer websites. Before we became a trusted backup partner, before we launched a best-in-class malware scanner, there were many hurdles to overcome and much to learn. This is our story (in short) to become a highly profitable, 100% bootstrapped company with the heart of a startup.
BlogVault goes beyond being just a plugin by providing backup, restore, staging, and website management solutions for WordPress sites. With real-time, daily, or on-demand backups, you can ensure your site is backed up on time every time. At BlogVault, we work with the world's largest companies as our customers and partners, but we know we have lots more scope for growth. We compete with billion-dollar companies with unlimited resources, so our focus has always been on quality.
Who is an ideal candidate:
- Passionate and highly driven SEM Specialist/PPC Specialist with prior experience in managing multiple projects, schedules, and maintaining budgets effectively and proficient with keyword research tools and ad testing methodologies
- In-depth understanding of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign management and optimization practices, as well as an understanding of social, video, search retargeting, and other online advertising opportunities
- Experience in implementing, optimizing, and managing digital advertising campaigns, with a background in online measurement, operations, and advertising networks
- Proven expertise in devising B2C & B2B integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers and implementing, tracking, and measurement of marketing campaigns.
As a Performance Marketing (SEM) specialist at BlogVault You will work in close collaboration with the digital marketing team in planning, implementing, and managing our performance marketing strategies to help in increasing the traffic and conversions from an array of paid channels to drive growth and brand awareness in the US & European markets.
- Plan, execute & follow up on strategy, driving traffic and lead generation through chosen paid channels
- Review and analyze the performance of the websites and develop plans to improve customer attraction and retention
- Analyze the paid search campaigns in order to maximize results based on these insights
- Collaborate with key team members on aligning our digital strategy driving an overall SEO/SEM approach
- Ownership of customer behavior analysis for all channels in order to optimize based on these insights
- Assure that the organization's brand and identity are adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns and compiling regular spend reports for campaigns
- Consolidate and utilize data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Ensure overall consistency for segmentation, ideal customer profile, and driving market growth in the sales enablement space
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
- 3+yrs of relevant experience as an SEM /PPC Specialist in planning, executing, and optimizing SEM, google display, remarketing, and paid social tactics focused on performance and delivering positive ROI.
- SaaS PPC/SEM Experience
- Experience in planning, managing, executing & scale campaigns across Google and FB
- Proven knowledge of integrated digital media campaign planning and execution
- Ability to manage PPC campaigns using multiple networks e.g. Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc
- Experience in Google Analytics performing deep-dive analysis to drive search marketing efforts.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress, WooCommerce
- Copywriting skills
- Experience making changes on website for optimizations of ads
- Ability to work proactively and manage accounts, deliverables, and key objectives
- Ability to independently lead, communicate and collaborate with multiple business partners
Values we live by :
Excellence in everything : Our products are top-notch. They are feature-rich, easy to use, and unrivaled in the industry.
Genuine love for WordPress : The platform, the community, the people- all of it. WordPress has democratized publishing, and it is truly a special industry to work in.
Customer service : We go out of our way to make sure every problem a customer has is solved. That's actually how we ended up building Migrate Guru.
Continuous improvement : Remaining stationary means you are falling behind.
There is always room to be better.
What it is like to work with us
Challenging. Exciting. Fun. Fantastic.
Our team is made up of talented people, committed to delivering their best every step of the way. Each day, we bring passion to achieve greater heights and solve bigger problems. There is no greater validation than when our customers tell us we are awesome.