Senior Associate, Human Resources at Blockwiz
Views:123 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Blockwiz - Social Media Manager (2-4 yrs)
Blockwiz is an all in one marketing solutions provider trusted by global brands in the space of Cryptocurrency. Some of the brand names that we are working with are Paxful, Bybit, Remitano, Bithumb & many more to grow an active user base and community. Blockwiz specializes in Community Growth, Influencer Campaigns, Content Marketing strategy, Press Releases and Strategic Partnerships within the industry. We're partnered with all major Indian influencers and media houses, giving our clients instant access to India's largest army of content creators without the hassle of endless negotiations and follow ups. We've also run over 300 successful Press Releases & Influencer/KOL Campaigns on YouTube, Twitter & Telegram; giving us valuable insights into how to grow communities with real users the right way, with the right people, for the right costs.
We are searching for a talented social media manager to represent our company by building a social media presence. The social media manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
- Conducting in-depth research on crypto-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing creative, high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the client's brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media. -Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- 4 years of Experience developing social media strategies.
- 2 years of Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Ability to measure campaigns with Google Analytics and Social Analytics Tools
- Degree in communications, marketing, english, journalism, or related field.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Experience working in a startup environment
Knowledge of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency industry
Forever remote, startup environment with no bureaucracy
Lightning fast promotion if you walk the talk - we don't wait a year to promote the "one"
Ownership driven, no micromanagement culture
Participate in monthly games to win cash prizes, goodies
Get into the fastest growing industry of the decade - Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
22 Holidays in the calendar year
Work life balance - 5 days a week
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.