Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Bliss Chocolates India Pvt Ltd
Views:833 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Bliss Chocolates - Employee Engagement Officer (3-6 yrs)
To collaborate with the Head of Department and the Senior HR to take a strategic approach to employee engagement and internal communications, helping the organization to share and develop its objectives with the workforce using a range of innovative tools and techniques. To play a vital role in engaging the people who work for Bliss Chocolates India Pvt Ltd. as we explore how we work together in new ways by designing and implementing dynamic internal campaigns that embed and develop our culture.
Key Results Areas
1. To take a lead role in the following activities:
- Delivering a consistent approach to all internal communications
- Improving the way we listen to, communicate, engage and motivate staff
- Improving the involvement of staff in shaping and influencing the direction of the organization
- Develop channels of communication relevant to the needs of the workforce
- Making sure employees have a voice that is visibly listened to.
2. To design and deliver the workforce engagement strategy in conjunction with the Senior HR, monitoring and evaluating as appropriate
3. To ensure that the development and delivery of effective engagement tools are developed, maintained, and evaluated to ensure effectiveness.
4. Support organizational change by creating effective internal communications strategies and ensuring best practice across council services as change is managed.
5. To establish benchmarks and targets against which future improvement can be made
6. To co-ordinate and evaluate the effectiveness of the workforce engagement strategy
7. To work with the HOD to ensure internal and external communications are effectively coordinated.
8. To assist the Senior HR in the delivery of the objectives of the HR service plan, and to ensure continually working towards the commitments set out in the People Plan
9. Monitor financial budgets for communication and engagement activity
10. Keep up to date with knowledge of contemporary communication and engagement theory and methods to assist with the Council's aim of being an employer of choice
Qualifications and Experience
Degree level or equivalent
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.