Talent Acquisition Partner at BLIS
Views:674 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
BLIS - Insight Analyst (3-6 yrs)
Blis is an audience-first platform that doesn't rely on personal data. We're an integrated planning and buying platform that delivers scaled, relevant, and high-performing audiences, helping the world's largest brands and media agencies achieve their goals.
Blis is looking for an Insight Analyst based in our Mumbai Office.This role is responsible for developing commercial insight across Blis USA. You will be a champion for research and analysis, providing evidence-based insights that will drive actions within the business
Not data, not analytics, not research, but all of these things - plus human interpretation - to shorten the gap between what these data tell us, and the recommendations we can make to clients.
Afternoon Shift : 2 pm - 10 pm IST (Mon -Fri)
- Work with Sales to win new business, retain these clients, and grow their spend with us.
- Be useful (solve client challenges), be interesting (use our data and expertise to tell them something they don't know), and be honest (understand our data, in order to use it appropriately).
- Observation (data + context) - Interpretation (what does it say?) - Implication (what does it mean? So what?) - Recommendation (what should I do?)
- You will work closely with the local Insight rep to gather and interpret data, ensuring its accuracy and validity.
- There will be a mix of scheduled updates / repeat reports, along with bespoke market, category, or client-specific projects.
Skills and requirements:
-Data analysis: extracting, tidying and gathering data for analysis.
Industry and in-house toolkit: great with excel, visualisation (powerpoint, and Google Data Studio / Looker), as well as getting to grips with our in-house platform and proprietary analysis tools.
Media effectiveness measurement experience is a bonus, but this can be developed on the job.
Market research: Comfortable blending primary and secondary research to understand market trends, competitive landscape, and other factors influencing the industry.
- Attention to detail is crucial throughout the workflow, from brief-taking, to set-up, and output. We're looking for someone unafraid of big data sets, with an eye for detail to ensure accuracy and quality of output.
- Prioritisation of projects for various clients, as well as delivering scheduled reports when expected.
- Communication will be key for managing and collaborating with stakeholders and their expectations around output and timings, as well as ensuring your work is delivered with clarity.
- Confidentiality and ethics in handling sensitive data and adhering to company protocols.
- Commitment to learning, thinking independently and raising challenging questions or observations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.