Senior Manager - HR at Blend Financial Services Ltd
Views:2281 Applications:409 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:209
Blend Financial Services - Senior Manager/Assistant Vice President - Alternate Capital Market (7-15 yrs)
We are urgently looking out for prospects to join our Alternate Capital Market team.
About Blend Financial Services Ltd : Established in 1997 as a Financial Advisory Company with expertise in financial structuring & global trading solutions has its presence globally and managed by our offices across UAE, UK, USA, Kenya, Singapore & India. With it's vast Relationship Network of 500+ International/ Regional Lenders / DFIs/ Insurance/ Re-insurance Companies/ Fund Houses/ Investors/ EPC Companies / Equipment Aggregators, Blend has been able to cater to it's clients' requirement successfully.
- Compilation of Information from the client.
- Advice on Info collateral - Teaser, complex & complicated Financial Model, Info Memo etc.
- Good understanding of preparing IM.
- Comprehensive knowledge about debt products.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Work on end to end advisory for fundraising for FI, Developmental Institutions across Africa & Asia.
- To expand & develop coverage distribution partners in EMEA & Asia Pacific.
- End to end onward lending for their projects in their member countries.
- Focus on the enhancement of distribution, execution and development of the desk.
- Administer and Developing growth strategies and plans.
- Active reporting to Management, Activity reports, Business reports etc.
- Capture prospect and market needs and trends and consult with executive leadership and internal teams.
- 7 to 15 years of work experience in Debt Capital Market.
- Strong Credit Execution and Relationship Management experience.
- Should be able to manage mandates/transactions independently.
Interested Prospects can apply with mention of Current Fixed CTC/Expected Fixed CTC and Notice Period details.