Senior Manager - HR at Blend Financial Services Ltd
Views:2289 Applications:409 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:209
Blend Financial Services - Senior Manager/Assistant Vice President - Alternate Capital Market (7-15 yrs)
We are urgently looking out for prospects to join our Alternate Capital Market team.
About Blend Financial Services Ltd : Established in 1997 as a Financial Advisory Company with expertise in financial structuring & global trading solutions has its presence globally and managed by our offices across UAE, UK, USA, Kenya, Singapore & India. With it's vast Relationship Network of 500+ International/ Regional Lenders / DFIs/ Insurance/ Re-insurance Companies/ Fund Houses/ Investors/ EPC Companies / Equipment Aggregators, Blend has been able to cater to it's clients' requirement successfully.
- Compilation of Information from the client.
- Advice on Info collateral - Teaser, complex & complicated Financial Model, Info Memo etc.
- Good understanding of preparing IM.
- Comprehensive knowledge about debt products.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Work on end to end advisory for fundraising for FI, Developmental Institutions across Africa & Asia.
- To expand & develop coverage distribution partners in EMEA & Asia Pacific.
- End to end onward lending for their projects in their member countries.
- Focus on the enhancement of distribution, execution and development of the desk.
- Administer and Developing growth strategies and plans.
- Active reporting to Management, Activity reports, Business reports etc.
- Capture prospect and market needs and trends and consult with executive leadership and internal teams.
- 7 to 15 years of work experience in Debt Capital Market.
- Strong Credit Execution and Relationship Management experience.
- Should be able to manage mandates/transactions independently.
Interested Prospects can apply with mention of Current Fixed CTC/Expected Fixed CTC and Notice Period details.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.