Senior Manager - HR at Blend Financial Services Ltd
Views:505 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Blend Financial Services - International Insurance Advisory Professional (6-15 yrs)
We are looking forward to hire prospects for our International Insurance Advisory business.
Job Role shall entail :
- Surety / Guarantee department encompassing all responsibilities emanating from Insurers, Clients, Regulators and Inter-Departmental responsibilities.
- Conducting a detailed study to design an insurance wrap for these clients in order to mitigate risks arising from open account trade, trade barriers, currency issues, non-payment, debtor insolvency, regional and international government issues.
- Developing a niche insurance market by marketing products such as Surety Bonds, Guarantees, Trade Credit Insurance, Geo Political Risk Insurance, Financial Guarantees etc.
- Assisting FIs in de-risking their balance sheet and fulfilling their capital adequacy ratio requirements through structured solutions
- Arranging Political and Commercial risk insurance support ( direct and Reinsurance side) for overseas projects and helping them to reduce their balance sheet risk
- Assisting corporate to set up Surety lines in order to enhance non fund based lines and creating healthy balance sheet
- Helping corporate clients for their domestic and international receivables through insurance support via global risk participation
- Working extensively with global underwriters and colleagues in Singapore, Dubai, Africa, USA, Latin America and London for placing offshore transactions across these geographies
- Liaise with the insurers/reinsurers to identify optimal solutions for clients
- Researching local and multinational insurance companies' policies and negotiating with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for clients at the best price.
- Travelling to business centers in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa to facilitate transactions and strengthening business relationships.
- Minimum 6-15 years of work experience into Credit Insurance/Political Risks/Guarantees/Surety Bonds/Reinsurance/Corporate Insurance.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Experience in Financial Analysis and commentary on financials with the ability to frame detailed IM and presentations of corporate to insurance companies.
- Basic knowledge of important financial ration calculations with a clear understanding and knowledge of industry norms and standards.
- Adept at excel and power point presentation.
- Open to learn and explore new facets of the insurance world with the adaptability to handle additional business requirements.