Senior Manager - HR at Blend Financial Services Ltd
Views:977 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Blend Financial Services - Credit Execution Professional - Debt Capital Market (7-12 yrs)
- Perform initial credit appraisal to identify strengths and concerns of the proposals as well as identify mitigants and structures to enhance financing viability.
- Liasioning with Banks & Financial Institutions. Develop new Banking/Investor Relationships.
- Relationship Management with existing set of clients as well as investor based globally.
- Developing new relationships.
- Understand investor criteria.
- Ensure smooth execution of the proposals by directing the transactions towards the relevant credit desks at Banks/NBFCs/other Financial Institutions and smartly follow up to ensure deal closure.
- Execute all strategies laid out by the management: towards business development, deal execution or any other initiatives.
- Maintain & submit basic review reports to the management to enable smoother functioning of the desk in line with management strategies, initiatives & directives.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience into corporate banking with focus on debt capital market.
- Should have managed relationship with Corporate/Financial Institutes.
- Should possess good communication skills.