Senior HR Manager at Blend Financial Services Ltd
Views:1361 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:180
Blend Financial Services - AVP - Guarantees - International Credit Insurance (5-12 yrs)
Company : Blend with it presence in more than 50 countries across the globe and its offices in UAE, Kenya, India and Singapore, is having wide spectrum of associates consisting of Lenders, Banks, Financial Institutions, Impact Investment Institutions and other Associates.
As discussed, PFB the JD.
- Surety / Guarantee department encompassing all responsibilities emanating from Insurers, Clients, Regulators and Inter-Departmental responsibilities.
- Conducting a detailed study to design an insurance wrap for these clients in order to mitigate risks arising from open account trade, trade barriers, currency issues, non-payment, debtor insolvency, regional and international government issues.
- Developing a niche insurance market by marketing products such as Surety Bonds, Guarantees, Trade Credit Insurance, Geo Political Risk Insurance, Financial Guarantees etc.
- Assisting FIs in de-risking their balance sheet and fulfilling their capital adequacy ratio requirements through structured solutions
- Arranging Political and Commercial risk insurance support (direct and Reinsurance side) for overseas projects and helping them to reduce their balance sheet risk
- Assisting corporate to set up Surety lines in order to enhance non fund based lines and creating healthy balance sheet
- Helping corporate clients for their domestic and international receivables through insurance support via global risk participation
- Working extensively with global underwriters and colleagues in Singapore, Dubai, Africa, USA, Latin America and London for placing offshore transactions across these geographies
- Liaise with the insurers/reinsurers to identify optimal solutions for clients
- Researching local and multinational insurance companies' policies and negotiating with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for clients at the best price.
- Travelling to business centers in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa to facilitate transactions and strengthening business relationships.