HR at BLACKSTONE SHIPPING PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:1105 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Blackstone Shipping - Assistant Manager - Sales (2-5 yrs)
Position : Assistant Manager - Sales
Blackstone Shipping is one of the fast-growing European Freight Forwarding companies that offer global logistics excellence through rich industry expertise, best-in-class customer service, and leading-edge technology. As a process of expansion, we are looking for a suitable EXECUTIVE / ASSISTANT MANAGER for our Mumbai Office.
Job Description :
Purpose : To generate new business by making potential clients aware of the companys products (air freight, ocean freight, global supply chain solutions, value-added services) and their commitment to providing first-class customer service.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Achieving sales targets that facilitate the actualization of our company's broader objectives
- Acquiring new clients to achieve profit & revenue targets
- Identifying market trends and competitive rate actions and devising strategies
- Ability to develop and administer insightful market research
- Developing & maintaining close relations with the trade partners, vendors, shipping lines & customers to enable long term business growth
- Maintain various reports for monthly review meetings.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience :
- The incumbent should be a graduate, computer literate with proven experience in a Sales or similar profile.
- He/ She should be cautiously optimistic, personable, and resolute.
- An arsenal of brilliant sales techniques with 2 to 5 years of experience in export & Import sales in a Freight Forwarding, NVOCC, or Shipping line is a must.
- Should be an aggressive and pro-active team member
- Be able to achieve individual and group targets
- Must be open to travel extensively & should possess a valid Driving Licence.
Language, IT Proficiency & Skills :
- MS Office (Word / Excel) with Excellent oral & written English with Hindi proficiency
- Other local languages will be an asset
- Good Communication skills, strong Analytical skills, Multitasking, Systematic, Organized & Good with Follow-ups are prerequisites.
What we offer : Competitive salary package with performance-based incentive structure, car allowance, mobile, laptop, comprehensive insurance coverage, performance-based yearly assessments & increments, and competitive long-term career growth