General Manager at Blackopal Consultants Pvt Limited
Views:344 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
BlackOpal - Vice President - Sales (5-13 yrs)
Position - TEAM LEADER - SALES
Reports To: Cluster Head Job Level: Manager /SR Manager
Location: Noida, India Position Type: Full-Time
The team leader sales will establish the team and work towards achieving the sales target month on month.
- Develop new markets and channel partners, brand promotion, new product launch, accelerating growth & thereon achieving desired sales goals
- Activating Internal Verticals Loyalty, Referrals and Channel Partners to generate regular business.
- Keeping abreast of market trends to obtain intelligence reports regarding competition and facilitating the formulation of strategies to counter competition.
- Developing pre-launch and after sales strategies and processes to maintain cordial relations with clients.
- MBA with at least 6-10+ year's relevant experience in sales with a renowned developer or channel partner and handling a team.
- Good experience in activating channel partners in NCR especially Noida.
- Knowledge of consumer trends & trade practices
- Sales forecasting techniques
- People management and cross functional projects management skills, leadership skills, strong analytical skills, entrepreneurial drive
- Should have proficiency in English - written and spoken.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and power point.
- Responsible for sales and marketing of the residential site through all verticals
- Handling the Sales team, nurturing leads, negotiating commercial terms & closing of the sale.
- Network with corporate, HNI & other clients for project marketing & sales.
- Planning and implementing strategies for new project launch mainly project marketing & sales planning
- Establishing relationship with all distribution partners
- Assisting Strategy Team with pricing strategy in line with market demand
- Design sales strategy, marketing plans, inventory strategy etc.
- Market Research, competition tracking & analysis
- Inputs on design, cost comparisons, feedback on vendor selection for top management and coordination and planning of the entire exercise.
- Responsible for post sales cycle and customer satisfaction
- Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters the development opportunities and motivates the high performance amongst the team members
- Formulating strategies & reaching out to unexplored market segments/customer groups for business expansion by strategizing /organizing campaigns and developing grass root sales network
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
BlackOpal values its highly talented employees and offers the ideal climate for innovative, motivated, and proactive individuals with diverse backgrounds.
BlackOpal is an upcoming Real estate Marketing and Consulting Firm. It provides end to end solutions to Real estate Companies and Financial institutions to maximize the profits and get the best out of the current situation. It looks at providing sales, CRM and construction solutions to companies.
The team comprises of highly experienced professionals and our systems and SOP are designed to create complete transparency in all transactions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.