HR at Green Angel Consultants
Views:415 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
BlackLine Deployment Lead (8-10 yrs)
Key activities this role will be focusing on are as follows:
1. Manage the implementation of BlackLine products across DAN.
2. Conduct pre deployment assessments including process analysis and documentation with market stakeholders and users.
3. Conduct change management impact analysis.
4. Train and advise Finance users on BlackLine functionalities.
5. Manage multiple concurrent implementation projects.
6. Able to assess and troubleshoot/test BlackLine products during the implementation cycle
7. Work with Global Process team to ensure BlackLine workflow and processes are in line with global best practice, internal policies and procedures
8. Ensure all key stakeholders are accurately aware of progress and next steps in projects through good communication
9. Advocating and enforcing the correct use of project frameworks, development standards and best practice
10. Create processes and procedures which improve and streamline the implementation processes
1. Clear understanding and experience of BlackLine financial close suite of products. Strong accounting skills and knowledge.
2. Experience of working with finance teams and analysing requirements.
3. Proven experience and success managing multiple deployments clients and projects/tasks while working within delivery timelines.
4. Ability to break complex issues into project steps and problem solve.
5. Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with all levels of the organization.
6. Perform training for others in the department on best practices and new solution options.
7. Self-starter and leader with a take charge attitude.
8. Strong organizational, problem-solving, presentation, interpersonal and consultative.