Recruiter at Blackbuck
Views:997 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
BlackBuck - Senior Product Manager (6-9 yrs)
What an SPM would do in Blackbuck:
- Defining, communicating, and owning the product plan from conception to launch
- Working across stakeholders to gather requirements, drive alignment and deliver results.
- Understanding end to end operations and drive efficiencies through product or process to reduce turnaround times.
- Analyzing the results of a launch and creating the plan to iterate and build new features
- Ruthlessly prioritizing features based on business impact and available resources
- Proactively filling communication gaps amongst all team members - Good communication solves half the problem
- Growing and inspiring top performing team members even without direct authority
- Contributing to technical conversations around deadlines and engineering solutions
- Drive product research priorities for strategically important projects
- Make magic out of the complicated and antiquated freight industry through intense focus on simplification and shipping minimal viable products quickly
- Minimum 3 years of relevant Product Management experience for B2C or B2B
- 6-9 years of overall experience preferably in operations intensive industries like e-commerce, food delivery, logistics.
- Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Technical expertise and the ability to question, understand and challenge software implementation decisions and priorities
- Passionately curious to learn and adapt to dynamic research, development and industry knowledge
- A bold, optimistic, result-oriented personality: We are coming to work every day challenging the status quo, and we- re looking for people comfortable asking bold, quirky questions, along with the mental resilience to know we- re just at the start of a long journey