Talent Acquisition Specialist at Zinka Logistics
Views:2017 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
BlackBuck - Senior Manager - Investor Relations Sell-side - IIT/IIM/ISB (2-7 yrs)
Key Job Purpose:
Work closely with CEO's office and drive investor relations, strategy and corporate development.
- Good expertise in financial modelling, Industry analysis and competition
- Work on corporate presentations (Eg Strategy, Investment memo etc)
- Other Merger and acquisition, strategy opportunistic assignments with high potential impacts
- Drive financial and data analysis to break down ans structure complex issues, synthesise analysis and make recommendations.
Basic Requirement -
- Minimum 2 years of experience in top tier investment banking or corporate development
- Strong inland problem solving skills
- Ability to distill complex business issues into actionable recommendations
Skilled due diligence, strategy development, including hypothesis development, financial and business modelling, strategy options identification
- Details oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to technology, travel, E-commerce, retail, Payments and/or B2C products
- Proactive, entrepreneur attitude and ability to take ownership and work
- Knowledge of SQL and other data gathering.