BlackBuck - Regional Supply Head - Sales (5-7 yrs)
- RSH is a staff function that's designed to support and enable the Supply Heads in their respective regions to execute and plan Supply priorities.
- Enabling CSH in sustaining and growing the relationships with big partners which translate to a growth in revenue for the city.
- Support Regions in meeting Business goals through strategic Supply projects, initiatives, and central projects.
- Act as an escalation point and decision maker for Regional issues through Supply initiatives that impact OPD, Repeat Rates, Customer Experience, etc.
- Participate in reviewing and Guiding performance of CSH's to ensure cities meet their targets.
- Examine and outline the sales administration functions, operational performance reporting, streamline processes and systems wherever possible and advise senior management on maximizing business relationships.
- Responsible for improving sales team efficiency and skills through Regional Trainers who would coach and mentor the new recruits, fill possible skill gaps and retrain employees falling short one few identified competencies.
- Advocate city and regional supply priorities and nuances so as to have better top-level decision making leading to better synergies between different company verticals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.